Write for Rapid Mobile
We welcome individual authors to contribute high quality content to The Rapid Mobile website.
You can submit for consideration an original article (preferably not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with content based on your personal experiences and/or professional expertise, and we will review it for potential publication on our site.
You are welcome to submit articles in your area of expertise that relate to the overarching categories available on our site. If your article cannot naturally fit in any of these categories, our website and community may not be the best platform and audience for your message.
Before submitting articles, please:
- Read our guest writing guidelines below carefully. Articles submitted must meet all of the requirements in order to be considered.
- Follow the submission steps provided at the bottom of this page.
- Minimum 1200 words article
- Perfect command of English and Grammar
- SEO friendly Article
- One Unique Feature Image / Topic Related Images
- One No follow Link (Approved)
- Compulsory included headings relating to keyword “H2, H3 and H4″ tags
- No promotional/product content
Rapid Mobile is a space for you to have your unique voice, and to do so in a way that appreciates our mission, values and manifesto. Please ensure your tone is inspiring, informative, open hearted, inclusive and positive. Please help our readers to grow through whatever messages you share.
We are absolutely NOT about sarcastic, dictatorial, or polarising approaches that create division.
You are welcome to insert a Youtube video into your article if it is directly relevant to the article topic and the content of that video is appropriate. If you wish to include a video, please ensure you put brackets around the Youtube video URL in the exact place in your article that you wish it to appear.
We reserve the right to:
- Decline articles submitted, without providing reasons.
- Adjust article titles where necessary, to help optimise reader engagement for your article.
- Make basic edits to articles (including but not limited to spelling, grammar, and paragraph/sentence structure for the purpose of improving readability).