It seems like some time ago that OnwardMobility announced that they would be releasing a BlackBerry-branded device some time in 20201. While we have had news of staff being hired, news of the impending phone has been zero.
OnePlus becoming the first smartphone company in the United States to successfully connect to T-Mobile's standalone (SA) network with a commercial device.
T-Mobile US and Sprint today announced they have entered into a definitive agreement to merge in an all-stock transaction at a fixed exchange ratio of 0.10256 T-Mobile shares for each Sprint share or the equivalent of 9.75 Sprint shares for each T-Mobile US share.
In the United States, Samsung says that more than 93 percent of all recalled Galaxy Note7 devices have been returned. However, that still leaves 7 percent of users still refraining from returning their Note7 devices.
New EU rules on privacy and electronic communications are to be proposed by the European Commission in 2017. However, companies from Tech and Telecom industries are calling for the repeal of the e-Privacy regime.
If you are a T-Mobile user in the United States anxiously waiting on the BlackBerry Priv on January 26, the carrier has announced its pricing for the first Android-powered smartphoneby BlackBerry.
Now that BlackBerry and T-Mobile in the United States are friends again, T-Mobile is doing a bit of BlackBerry marketing.
T-Mobile US today provided a preliminary view of key customer results for the second quarter of 2015, once again demonstrating continued strong momentum and positive customer response to its Un-carrier moves.