Report a Copyright violation
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Rapid Mobile has instituted a process for responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe some material on a site owned or controlled by Rapid Mobile (such as the Media website or the Company Corporate website) is infringing your copyright.
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should should include the following:
- A description of the infringing material;
- The location on our site(s) where the material is displayed, so that we can locate it (e.g., a URL);
- A signed (physical or electronic) statement that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that you allege is being infringed, whether it is you or someone else;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Rapid Mobile to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material identified is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable laws to be on our site.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
Rapid Mobile will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Rapid Mobile will remove it in a timely manner once notified and verified.
You may submit your complaint in writing or you may use the form below to submit your complaint electronically.