BlackBerry will hold the 2017 Annual BlackBerry Security Summit event in London and New York to address the current situation and trends in secure enterprise mobility.
The London event kicks off first and will take place 24-25 October, 2017. Meanwhile the New York event will take place Nov 14-15, 2017.
The BlackBerry Security Summit is the premier industry event for today’s enterprise leaders looking to gain new insights on enterprise security. Join over 400 participants, including C-level executives, IT decision makers, VPs and business directors, and solution providers from all over the world for an event that highlights the benefits of extending the enterprise, from driving new business models to enhancing workflow capabilities.
The first day of the summit is open to everyone, and will be focused on exploring the latest technology and trends via keynotes and breakout sessions on cybersecurity, digital transformation, the BlackBerry Secure Platform, and cybersecurity for cars.
The BlackBerry Security Summit also includes a by invitation only Partner Summit. The second day of the summit is dedicated exclusively to partners. Day two will teach you how to capitalize on the cybersecurity and digital transformation trends covered on day one. Presentations and breakout sessions will focus on BlackBerry’s entire partner ecosystem of distributors, ISVs, and Solutions Providers, and how they can all grow together.
Discover how to enable your business strategy and get more from your technology investment. This is the one place where you can meet BlackBerry executives, experts, peers and the entire ecosystem of BlackBerry Partners.
As this day will have fewer participants, you’ll also have more opportunity to interact with the BlackBerry executives and employees in attendance, as well as have valuable informal discussions with other partners.
- Participate in groundbreaking strategy and innovation sessions and access meaningful, targeted content to maximize your time
- Discover new industry-tailored products and customer successes that will enable your mobile business strategy
- Explore how to optimize your business by connecting processes, people, systems, devices, information and networks
- Discover new ideas to help you become more efficient and effective in your role
- Find new ways to reduce complexity and increase responsiveness across your organization
- Gain a fresh perspective by hearing from our enterprise customers and partners
- Attend the exclusive by invitation only Partner Summit on 25 October
- Understand how your business will grow in partnership with BlackBerry
- Learn about BlackBerry’s vision and newest product innovations that will help you succeed
- Network with BlackBerry executives and employees as well as other partners and peers