Amazon Business today launched new Business Prime benefits for businesses of all sizes in the United States, Germany and Japan. Business Prime now helps members visualize spend data and identify money-saving opportunities with Spend Visibility, as well as set policies to improve compliance and maximize their budget with Guided Buying.
In the United States, members can choose 5% Back or 90-Day terms on eligible purchases with the new Amazon Business American Express Card, request Extended Terms for Pay by Invoice, enjoy FREE Same-Day Delivery or FREE One-Day Shipping on qualifying orders of $35 or more and choose Consolidated Shipping at checkout for eligible orders.
“Business Prime enables customers to get the most out of the great selection, pricing and shopping experience on Amazon Business,” said Prentis Wilson, Vice President of Amazon Business.
“We continue to listen to feedback from our business customers and are excited to introduce these new benefits. Our goal is to help businesses drive even more transparency into their procurement process, while ultimately lowering their total cost of purchasing.”
Starting today, Business Prime members in the United States can select a plan that best suits their business needs and gain access to the following benefits:
- Spend Visibility: Powered by AWS QuickSight, Spend Visibility provides advanced visualizations of company spend in ready-to-present graphics, freeing up the time it takes to download and analyze data and discover spending trends.
- Guided Buying: Guided Buying enables Amazon Business account administrators to identify certain suppliers and products as preferred, as well as set specific product categories as restricted, offering buyers greater insight into company policies or recommendations while shopping and helping businesses reduce rogue spend, improve compliance and consolidate suppliers.
- Amazon Business American Express Card: The no annual fee credit card offers flexible benefits, including the choice of 5% Back or 90-Day Interest Free Payment Terms for Business Prime members on United States purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. Upon sign-up, eligible Business Prime members also receive a $125 Amazon.com Gift Card.
- Extended Terms for Pay by Invoice: Business Prime members can now request Extended Terms for Pay by Invoice. Qualifying customers can extend their payment terms to 45 or 60 days, depending on their plan, to pay an Amazon Business invoice so they have more flexibility and can better manage their cash flow.
- Upgraded Shipping Options: Business Prime members already enjoy FREE Two-Day Shipping on more than 100 million items. Now, Business Prime members in the United States can choose FREE Same-Day Delivery or FREE One-Day Shipping for more than one million items on eligible orders over $35 in more than 8,000 cities and towns. Members also have the option to choose Consolidated Shipping on eligible bulk orders to receive their order in fewer shipments.
Cem Sibay, Vice President of Amazon Prime said,
“Since the launch of Business Prime last year, we have expanded the program with new benefits that offer incredible value and even faster shipping for businesses,”
“Business Prime is designed to meet the complex needs of businesses, and we will continue innovating on behalf of customers to make their purchasing experience even more seamless.”
Amazon Business customers can sign up for an annual Business Prime membership based on the number of users on their business account: (Essentials) $179 per year for up to 3 users, (Small) $499 per year for up to 10 users, (Medium) $1,299 per year for up to 100 users and (Enterprise) $10,099 per year for over 100 users.