Huawei has launched its first ever Premium Customer Service Centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The service centre brings access to quick repair services for all Huawei products, and you can even view the repair process right in front of you, should you wish.
The service centre also functions as an experiential hub where you can get a hands-on experience with the latest range of products from Huawei including smartphones, tablets and smart home devices.
The service centre will also run existing service campaigns for Huawei customers including Service Annual Giving Season – 23 November 2019 to 1 January 2020, Huawei Service Day – every first Friday and Saturday of the month, MYR99 Battery Replacement, Huawei Care and a No Worries 2-year warranty
To celebrate the centre’s opening, Huawei is rewarding customers with various free services until 15 December 2019, namely:
- Free device cleaning and disinfection service
- Free screen protector after repair completion (only for Mate 30 Series, Mate 20 Series, P30 Series, P20 Series, nova 5T, Honor 8X, Honor 8 Pro, Honor 9 Lite, Honor 10, Honor Play, Honor View20, Honor View10)
- Lucky draw (send in your device for repair to participate)
Customers can also complete a survey related to HiCare from 9 December to 31 December 2019 and stand to win these prizes:
- First prize: 1x Huawei nova 5T
- Second prize: 1x unit Huawei 10000mAh powerbank
- Third prize: 1x unit Huawei Body Fat Scale
- Consolation prizes: 10x units of Huawei Band 4