BlackBerry Security Summit 2017 London
BlackBerry will hold the 2017 Annual BlackBerry Security Summit event in London and New York to address the current situation and trends in secure enterprise mobility.
The BlackBerry Security Summit is the premier industry event for today’s enterprise leaders looking to gain new insights on enterprise security. Join over 400 participants, including C-level executives, IT decision makers, VPs and business directors, and solution providers from all over the world for an event that highlights the benefits of extending the enterprise, from driving new business models to enhancing workflow capabilities.
The BlackBerry Security Summit also includes a by invitation only Partner Summit.
Discover how to enable your business strategy and get more from your technology investment. This is the one place where you can meet our executives, experts, peers and the entire ecosystem of BlackBerry Partners.
- Participate in groundbreaking strategy and innovation sessions and access meaningful, targeted content to maximize your time
- Discover new industry-tailored products and customer successes that will enable your mobile business strategy
- Explore how to optimize your business by connecting processes, people, systems, devices, information and networks
- Discover new ideas to help you become more efficient and effective in your role
- Find new ways to reduce complexity and increase responsiveness across your organization
- Gain a fresh perspective by hearing from our enterprise customers and partners
- Attend the exclusive by invitation only Partner Summit on 25 October
- Understand how your business will grow in partnership with BlackBerry
- Learn about BlackBerry’s vision and newest product innovations that will help you succeed
- Network with BlackBerry executives and employees as well as other partners and peers