BlackBerry have released an update to the BlackBerry Password Keeper app for Android, bringing a dark theme, which is slowly being implemented in all their Android apps.
You have a lot of passwords to keep track of – email and social accounts, online banking, access to work applications. And they all have different security requirements.
BlackBerry Password Keeper stores all your passwords, login information and important records safely in one secure location that is protected with a password of your choice.
Password Keeper works with the BlackBerry Keyboard to make it fast and easy to log in to web pages and apps – just tap to insert your login info from Password Keeper.
- Keep your personal information safe with AES-256 encryption
- Access your secure vault of information with only one login password
- Randomly generate secure, unique passwords to replace weak passwords
- Check that your passwords are strong using the password strength meter
- Store new passwords, lists and notes, edit existing items and mark items as favourites for quick access
- Export Password Keeper records to an encrypted file to store in a location of your choice
- Easily import records including from a previous BlackBerry 10 device
- Fully supports Android for Work deployment
- Part of BlackBerry Hub+
- Added new dark theme option
Updated: February 24, 2017
Requirements: Android 5.0+
In-app Products: No