BlackBerry has released an update to BlackBerry Notable, bringing the ability to edit an existing image you previously saved in Notable
Notable is a content creation and sharing app that allows you to quickly capture content on your device screen, mark it up with text or free-form drawing tools, and quickly share it with your friends.
The screen capture is triggered from the device convenience key, assigning as a swipe gesture shortcut, or by tapping the dedicated screen capture notification in the notification tray. From there the user can mark up the content they captured quickly in the app – they can draw on it freely, add text, or even add stickers to the Notable to help call attention to something specific, or express themselves.
Once the Notable has been created, the user can quickly share it with their friends via the Android share framework.
- Compose email messages and social posts, or respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
- Use Conversation View for a clear view of all the messages in a conversation with the latest message always open for quick review
- Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time or location
- Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts. File email messages and manage all your folders
- Search for messages or contacts saved directly on your device or on the email server
- Peek into your calendar to see your next five meetings
- Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
The update also brings the usual bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Updated: 26 June, 2017
Requirements: Android 5.0+
In-app Products: No