BlackBerry have rolled out an update to their BlackBerry Launcher app for Android, bringing the ability to touch and hold an app icon on your home screen to view app notifications.
As normal, the update brings minor enhancements and stability fixes.
The BlackBerry Launcher application enables you to:
- Easily turn multi-step tasks such as sending an email or calling a friend into a one-click task.
- Find, sort and place applications, widgets and shortcuts across home screen panels for convenient access.
- Widgets are a great way to get information quickly, but can take up a lot of space on your home screen. BlackBerry Pop-Up Widgets allow you to view any application widget by simply swiping up or down across the icon on your home screen, giving you fast access to the information you need, when you need it.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to launch applications or tasks, such as tapping to launch your Browser.
- Customise the look and feel of your device using icon packs, and more
- Fully supports Android for Work deployment
- Touch and hold an app icon on your home screen to view app notifications
- Minor enhancements and stability fixes
Updated: April 23, 2018
Requirements: Android 5.0+
In-app Products: No
Contains Ads: Yes