BlackBerry have released an update to their Contacts app for Android bringing improved support for triaging and linking of duplicate contacts.
The Contacts app is designed to store all your contact info in one location for convenient management. You can interact with your contacts using a variety of methods such as phone calls, text and email messages, or calendar events directly from the Contacts app.
You can also create and manage contact groups.
- Intuitive user experience
- Unified contacts: Work and personal contacts in one convenient location
- Remote search: Perform Global Address List searches directly from your device
- Recent contacts management: Allow or block recent contacts
- Rapid Contacts: Search for a business or location and add the selected result automatically to a contact
- Contact groups: Create groups and easily start group conversations
- Smart filters: Quickly identify and locate your contacts
- Per account filtering: View contacts associated with specific accounts
- Quick access to favorite and frequently used contacts
- Multi-select contacts
- Support for: CardDav accounts and Gravatars
- Improved support for triaging and linking of duplicate contacts.
- Bug fixes
Updated: March 10, 2016
Requirements: Android 5.0 +
In-app Products: No
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”users”][/signoff]