BlackBerry have released an update to their BlackBerry Camera app for Android,Ã‚Â bringingÃ‚Â the ability to turn on the flashlight when taking photos and more usability enhancements and bug fixes.
The BlackBerry Camera is optimised for the Schneider-Kreuznach certified camera on PRIV andÃ‚Â includes professional settings that you can apply as you frame the scene, including live filter effects and exposure control.
Features like Phase Detection Auto Focus, OIS and a dual-colour flash help the camera focus instantly, deliver feedback to you quickly and capture crisp, vibrant photos, even in low light.
- Phase Detection Auto focus Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Lightning-fast autofocus technology, commonly found in professional cameras, ensures the moment is always crystal clear
- Panorama Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Capture everything around you in stunning detail with massive, 140 megapixel, 360 degree panoramic photos
- 4k video Ã¢â‚¬â€œ See every detail in your videos with incredible definition
- Panorama selfie Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Include more of your surroundings and fit all of your friends in the photo with you
- Live filters Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Express your artistic side by using filters that you can see before you even take the photo
- 60 fps video recording Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Video with smooth and lifelike motion for moving subjects
- Turn on the flashlight when taking photos
- Usability enhancements and bug fixes
Updated: September 23,Ã‚Â 2016
Requirements: Varies with device
In-app Products:Ã‚Â No