Creative Media Works has announced the latest update to BBM for Android, which brings a faster and lighter version of BBM. Creative say the app now opens faster and has a more responsive UI.
Storage management has been improved and users now have the ability to see and clear storage use by category (photographs, videos, chats.).
When you share a url in a chat, you now can now see an automatic website preview of the url.
Contact selection has also received an improvement and it is now simpler to share content to your contacts.
Finally, a draft message preview has been implemented for when you share a channel post or discover content
Summary of What’s New:
- Faster and lighter version of BBM: opens faster and more responsive UI
- Storage management: ability to see and clear storage use by category (photographs, videos, chats.)
- Automatic website preview when you share a URL in a chat
- Contact selection improvement: it is now simpler to share content to your contacts
- Draft message preview when you share a channel post or discover content
Version: Varies with device
Updated: April 9, 2018
Requirements: Varies with device
Contains Ads: Yes
In-app Purchases: Yes