You have a lot of passwords to keep track of – email and social accounts, online banking, access to work applications. And they all have different security requirements. BlackBerry Password Keeper stores all your passwords, login information and important records safely in one secure location that is protected with a password of your choice.
Password Keeper works with the BlackBerry Keyboard to make it fast and easy to log in to web pages and apps – just tap to insert your login info from Password Keeper.
- Keep your personal information safe with AES-256 encryption
- Access your secure vault of information with only one login password
- Randomly generate secure, unique passwords to replace weak passwords
- Check that your passwords are strong using the password strength meter
- Store new passwords, edit existing items and mark items as favourites for quick access
- Fingerprint sensor support: If your phone has a fingerprint sensor, you can now use it to unlock Password Keeper.
- Export Password Keeper records to an encrypted file to store in a location of your choice
- Easily import records including from a previous BlackBerry 10 device
- Fully supports Android for Work deployment
- Part of BlackBerry Hub+
- Secure lists: Gift list, to-do list, bucket list — whatever you’re tracking, now you can keep it private and secure in Password Keeper!
- Settings update: The settings panel has been organized for easier navigation and use.
Updated: October 20, 2016
Requirements: Android 5.0+
In-app Products: No
Get the latest news and information directly on your Android, BlackBerry, iOS or Windows smartphone and join us on BBM Channel C00040F5B. We also have a brand new Facebook page here.